Motorola, Inc. warrants its business radio products and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of one (1) year from date of end user purchase. Family Radios (i.e. Talkabout) are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of end user purchase.
How to determine if a radio is within the warranty period.
- The end user has a receipt for the radio, dated within the one-year time period.
- The radio has a manufacturer's date code (see chart) that shows less than one year of service life.
Return Goods Authorization
Prior to contacting Axcess for a Return Goods Authorization, please examine the radio while still in the end user's possession to determine the following:
- Radio is turned on
- Rechargeable battery is charged and properly inserted
- Antenna is connected
- Frequency/Codes are set properly
- End user has basic knowledge of radio use
If the radio(s) is in warranty, contact Axcess at (877) 301-3211 for a Return Goods Authorization number for replacement.
Customer is responsible for freight when returning products.
Please make sure the unit is complete (battery, charger, clip and antenna) and include proof of end user purchase with date and serial number(s) of the product(s) to be returned. A clear, concise description of the problem with the product should be included.
After examination and determination of warranty covered defects, a replacement unit will be shipped prepaid.
Out-of-Warranty Repair and Service
Contact Motorola at (800) 227-6772.