Clear, Reliable Communications
With the DLR digital technology you speak clearer and louder across an extended range without static. Because the radios are digital, talk farther and clearer up to the edge of coverage; a real advantage over analog technology. The design of this radio is intuitive, simple to use and convenient to carry.
License Free, Hassle Free
Designed for business operations, the DLR two-way radio is hassle free. Free your time from regulatory paperwork and licensing applications. Reduce your costs by saving on frequency and radio licensing fees.
Interference Free, Private Communications
Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology makes communication more reliable and private when compared to standard analog radios. Choice of 10,000 available codes assures privacy from other neighboring radios.
Free-up the radio channel by allowing two people to instantly connect privately after a group transmission is complete using the private reply feature. This eliminates unnecessary group chatter.
By programming the top button to Direct Call, you can easily reach a specific individual, enabling instant communication and an immediate response.
Page All Available / Call All Available
Provides you the flexibility to communicate a message to everyone who is not currently tied up in a conversation. Simply program this feature into the top button or set it to an unused channel.
Instant Mute Feature
Immediately lower your radio volume to the minimum level by simply pressing the radio top button.
- 900 MHz ISM FHSS License-Free Band
- Page All and Call All to communicate with everyone at once
- Direct Call to reach a specific individual
- Private Reply for instant private connection after group transmission, eliminating unnecessary group chatter
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Talk Permit Tone uses prompt tones to alert team members when a channel is available and they can speak
- Home Channel allows radio to automatically revert back to a designated channel
- Voice Prompts allow easy navigation through channels, battery status check, and feature customizations through friendly voice prompts
- Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Li Ion battery – up to 14 hrs. operation / full charge
- 3.5-hr. desktop charger
- Swivel belt clip holster
- Tough polycarbonate housing with built-in anti-microbial properties to inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold on the radio surfaces
- Meets military standards 810 C, D, E, F, and G including shock, vibration, extreme temperatures and dust
- Satisfies environmental and energy efficiency certifications (CE/CEC, ROHS and WEEE)
- Range Extender Available
- Steel/Concrete Buildings: Up to 300,000 sq ft
- Multi-Level Buildings: Up to 20 floors
- Li Ion rechargeable battery (up to 14 hrs. operation)
- 3.5-hr plug-in charger
- Swivel belt clip holster