UHF Two-Way Radio – CLS 1110
Clear. Lightweight. Simple.
A lightweight radio that lets employees communicate clearly and simply. The CLS1110 is a single-channel, 1–Watt, on-site solution that can withstand the daily rigors of the workplace. With an indoor range up to 200,000 square feet (15 floors), company employees will always be in touch.
- 1 Watt UHF transmit power
- 56 Built-in, user changeable UHF frequencies (12.5 KHz channel spacing)
- Interference Eliminator with 121 codes - 83 Digital (DPL) & 38 Analog (PL) codes
- LCD display with battery meter/signal strength indicator
- "Call Alert" button with 3 tones
- Audio Accessory Jack - use with Speaker Mic and Headsets
- Cloning capability copies programming to other radios (requires 6 Unit Charger #56531
- 4.1" x 2.1" x 1.1"
- 5 oz
- Steel/Concrete Buildings: Up to 200,000 sq ft
- Multi-Level Buildings: Up to 15 floors
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Up to 12 hrs average daily use)
- 3 hr Desktop Charger
- Quick Release Swivel Holster with Belt Clip
Durable, lightweight design
The Motorola CLS1110 is easy for employees to carry and hold all day, yet built to withstand everyday use.
Operating on 56 business exclusive frequencies and featuring 121 codes, the Motorola CLS Series™ business radios will help ensure a clear signal is readily available (FCC license required).
Long lasting battery life
Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery provides up to 12 hours of battery life for the Motorola CLS1110, more than enough for a standard work shift.
Keeps Motorola CLS Series™ radios centrally located and charged.
Helps prevent accidental changes to settings on the CLS1110 — limiting unnecessary downtime.
3 selectable call tones help alert the user of an incoming transmission.
Quickly copy the settings from radio to radio with the use of the optional CCS Station (Cloning, Charging, Storage) accessory for the Motorola CLS1110.