Discreet but durable devices to keep employees continuously and comfortably connected. Features small size, lightweight design, easy push-to-talk button, crystal-clear audio and comfortable earpieces. Now teams can connect instantly and respond quickly to address customer requests and enhance customer service.
Simple and Sleek. Strong, Clear Audio. Day-in, Day-out Durable.
Designed for the retail and hospitality markets, CLP Series operates on 1, 4, or 6 channels with a choice of 99 UHF business-exclusive frequencies. This unique palm-sized device redefines the traditional two-way radio by including only essential elements. An embedded antenna gives it a sleek shape. A large central push-to-talk button makes CLP easy to operate. And a variety of accessories gives users multiple wearing options. Improved two-way communication facilitates collaboration and empowers retail and hospitality employees to make better and faster decisions, leading to improved efficiency, profitability, and an enhanced customer experience. CLP was designed with the user in mind, helping you communicate seamlessly and naturally in your business environment.
- 1 Watt UHF transmit power
- Up to 6 Channels
- 99 UHF business exclusive frequencies (FCC license required)
- 219 codes - 174 DPL & 45 PL
- Voice driven menu provides access to channel, monitor, scan, and call tone
- Smart Status Glow associates features by color, providing information at a glance
- 40% smaller and 50% lighter than similar products
- Bluetooth® enabled hands-free operation (1060 only) | Instructions
- Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Configure radio channels, frequencies and codes from a pre-programmed list without the use of a computer
- Monitor radio activity for faster, more efficient communications
- Embedded antenna delivers wide coverage in a compact design
- Repeater Capable
- Integrated Voice Solutions Capable
- Antimicrobal Protection helps prevent the growth of mold and germs on the surface of the radio
- 1010 and 1040: 9–14 hrs battery life (based on 5/5/90 duty cycle)
- 1060: 8–12 hrs battery life (based on 5/5/90 duty cycle)
- Meets MILSTD 810 specifications
- Audio accessory jack - use with speaker mic and headsets
- Steel/Concrete Buildings: Up to 100,000 sq ft
- Multi-Level Buildings: Up to 10 floors
- Standard Li Ion rechargeable battery with battery door
- 3 hr desktop charger
- Quick release swivel holster with belt clip
- Standard earpiece with inline Push-to-Talk button for CLP1010, CLP1040
- Bluetooth® earpiece comes standard with CLP1060 Bluetooth®-enabled radio
|Mfg Part #||Band||Watts||Channels||Dimensions||Wt||Color|
3.5" x 2.0" x 0.75"