September 1st through December 31st, 2020: Buy 6 Same-Series Radios and Get 6 Audio Accessories FREE* – GET BACK TO WORK SAFELY by assigning team members their own audio accessory to promote better radio hygiene. PLUS Get a free multi-unit charger for every 12 same-series radios purchased* – Save up to $5,827**
While retailers and hospitality providers are struggling to meet customer demand in an ever changing world, Motorola’s new CLPe two-way radios are proving to be one of the best tools to help teams respond quickly and stay connected.
Lightweight, small, and stylish, the CLPe can be worn discreetly and comfortably all day long, through extended shifts. Its simple and intuitive design allows staff to focus less on the radio and more on the guest.
The larger and improved smart status glow ring lets users quickly check essential radio information such as battery power and active channel, as well as indicating radio transmit and receive, volume level and mute.
A large, centrally located push-to-talk (PTT) button and voice-assisted operations allow team members to operate the radio while staying focused on their role. Various accessory options provide more flexibility and comfort, such as interchangeable hygienic ear-tips to isolate noise in distracting environments, in-line PTT on the headset, and magnetic clasp for easily affixing the radio to any wardrobe without causing damage.
The new housing is engineered to meet MIL-810 standards for temperature, drops and vibration while being rated to IP54 for protection from dust and water intrusion. Together with the improved crisp and clear audio performance provided by the redesigned earpiece, plus 15 adjustable volume levels, the Motorola CLPe helps teams effectively manage busy retail days.
Motorola’s CLP has proven itself in retail stores worldwide since 2012. Now, the new and improved CLPe builds on this success with enhanced features, improved design, and better durability.
Introducing the TLK100 Hand-Held and TLK150 Mobile WAVE™ Two-Way Radios
For highly mobile, labor-intense, or far-ranging businesses, the TLK100 and TLK150 are more productive, cost-effective, and safer alternatives to smartphones.
Challenges with PTT Apps on Smartphones:
- Users must own a work smartphone or use their personal device
- Both sender and receiver(s) must have the app installed and open at the same time
- Smartphone screens are difficult to see in sunshine, are made of fragile glass, and are difficult to use with gloves
- Users experience a greater risk of distraction from other apps on their phone
- Battery life varies from device to device, delivering inconsistent and unreliable performance
Why the TLK100 and TLK150 are Better
- They are rugged devices built for chaotic, loud, and dispersed worksites, and meet multiple MilSpec standards for dust and water intrusion, operating temperatures, and shock
- They are simple to set up, maintain, and ready to use out of the box
- There are no FCC licensing requirements
- Software updates are automatic, with the ability to program your entire fleet over the air at once, without having to touch a single device
- Location tracking via GPS allows managers to maximize safety, check project status, find faster routes, modify tasks, and position team members where they’re needed most
- WiFi connectivity allows communication to get through where cellular coverage may be limited due to surrounding infrastructure and in certain industrial environments
- Long battery life, designed to last 18 hours, allows employees to focus on the job at hand
- Screenless design helps to maximize productivity by removing the distractions of email, text and other apps
- Real-time communication is possible with an individual or an entire group at once
- Construction: coordinate crews across multiple jobsites instantly
- Hospitality: brings immediacy and spontaneity to connect all personnel, no matter where they are
- Field Service Companies: allows field workers to notify dispatch of issues immediately for a quick response
- Education: affordable and reliable options for multiple campus locations to help keep students and staff safe, improve overall efficiency, and track bus fleets accurately
- Security: keep clients and employees safer when critical situations arise, even when key personnel are not on site – or even in the same state
- Manufacturing: every second counts when supplies runs low, or when questions need answering, and instant communication between line workers and supervisors is essential
- Healthcare, Agriculture, Energy, Event Services…. the list goes on.