( D I S C O N T I N U E D )
AX Series Two-Way Radios have been replaced by the RDX Series.
Accessories for the AX, such as batteries, holsters, and headsets are still available.
VHF Industrial Two-Way Radio – AXV5100
Get More Power!
The AX Series™ means POWER in industrial two-way radios. On-site one-to-one or group communications rely on the AX Series to carry the radio signals through and around obstructions. Equipped with extra features, the AX Series radios deliver heavy-duty payback construction, manufacturing, warehousing, and safety/security sites where response must be dependable.
- 5 Watt VHF transmit power
- 10 Channels - Comes factory programmed on default frequencies or dealer programmable from 136-174 MHz (25 KHz channel spacing)
- Interference Eliminator with 121 codes - 83 Digital (DPL) & 38 Analog (PL) codes
- 4 front programmable buttons for quick access to features
- Variable power settings for longer battery life or greater range
- VOX - Voice Activated Transmit with select audio accessories
- Audio Accessory Jack - Use with speaker mic and headsets
- Cloning capabilities (via software only)
- Meets military standards MIL-STD 810 C, D, E for high resistance to dust, moisture, shock and vibration
- 4.5” x 2.2” x 1.8”
- 11.5 oz.
- Steel/Concrete Building: Up to 250,000 sq ft
- Multi-Level Buildings: Up to 20 floors
- NiMH Rechargeable Battery (Up to 8 hrs use at High Power)
- Drop-in Charger
- AC Adapter
- Belt Clip
Power is the name of the game Motorola AX Series™ portable business two-way radios. The extra power helps to carry the radio signal through and around physical obstructions such as adjacent buildings, campus settings and multistory buildings. At the touch of a button, the Motorola AXU4100 provides one-to-one or group communication, allowing quicker response time to daily workplace issues, ability to track projects more efficiently, and the power to help employers keep up with their workforce.
- Improve response time
- Enhance safety and security
- Reduce operational costs
- Empower employees to accomplish more in less time
- Increase overall service and satisfaction
- Save money monthly over alternative technologies
| Site Map
| Contact Us
Axcess Technology Source
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.